Five Parks Bike Race is an unsupported bike packing event!
It follows a given route along 5 National Parks:
Death Valley NP
Grand Canyon NP
Monument Valley NP
Joshua Tree NP
The event Starts in Los Angeles on September 26th, 2020. Finish of the event is also in LA!
Distance of the Event is around to 5000km.
1. Riders must complete the full course from start to finish.
2. Riders must be fully self-supported.
3. No Drafting at any time.
4. Riders must follow the local laws at any time.
5. All bikes have to pass a check up before the start.
6. Riders are required to use a provided Tracker.
7. No prize money.
First sketch of the route will be published soon!
Application process opens September 2019!
More infos soon!
What you get for the fee:
The Route in form of a gpx file
Tracker for the duration of the event
Official race cap
Pictures we make during the event (can`t guarantee we have yours but we will try)
Welcome at the finish!
Publishing individual times on our website.
no results yet