Race around the Netherlands GX is a fully self-supported bike packing race.
The RatNGX is a do-it-yourself challenge.
You are your own ride organizer.
Understand that this is a personal challenge against the clock. Not against others!
Full route is around 1932k in distance.
The sprint version is around 1230k in distance.
The RatNGX has two categories – solo and pair.
Start and finish location:
De Proloog Cafe
3958 KA Amerongen
Start time and date:
Coming June 2023
1. Riders must respect the Environment and other Trail Users.
2. Riders must complete the full course from start to finish under their own power.
3. Riders must be fully self-supported. (No private resources allowed)
4. No Drafting at any time.
(pair riders may draft each other)
5. Riders must wear a helmet
6. Riders must follow the Dutch law at any time.
7. All bikes have to pass a check up before the start.
8. Riders are required to use a provided GPS
9. Self enforcement of the rules
10. No prize money.
Facts about the full route:
Length: 1932 kilometers
Ferries: Ijsselmeer, Texel, Rotterdam
Pavement: 32% gravel
There also will be a sprint variation:
Length: 1230 kilometers
Ferries: Ijsselmeer, Texel
Please read the event manual to not miss out on the route rules regarding riding at night!
When and How much is the Registration?
Registration opens October 01st, 2022 and closes December 30th, 2022
Fee for Registration is 190,- Euro.
For the pair category both riders have to register and pay. Please tell us your riding partner!
Optional: Fee for the pasta meal in the evening of the sign up day is 15,- extra
Optional: Fee for a one night stay in the hostel the night prior to the event is 30,- extra
What you get for the fee:
The Route in form of a gpx file
Tracking device for the duration of the event
Official race cap
Welcome at the finishline in the Cafe De Proloog:
Shower and the option to sleep it off if you finish at night time!
Pictures we make during the event (We can`t guarantee we will have yours but we will try)
Publishing individual times on our website.